Our LED replacement bulb for #330 incandescent bulbs is a guaranteed drop-in replacement for the original filament bulbs. Unlike similar led replacements offered by other aircraft part retailers, our lamps are dimmable (reduce input voltage= bulb dims, increase input voltage= brightness increases) and we manufacture them in multiple light colors to give you more application specific options. (and 30% lower price and no minimum order!).
Bi-polar power/ground, brighter than incandescent, emits no heat, virtually uses no power and projected life of over 30,000 hours; these are a no-brainer when upgrading your panel lighting.
USES: Instrument post lights, Landing Gear Position Indicators, Press-to-test lights, Control panel indicators, flash lights
REPLACES: #330 , #382 , #394 , WL-330 , 472-037 , 472-054 , MS25237-330 , 12000-0009
Note: This bulb is NOT polarity sensitive. It will illuminate with both power/ground combinations.
#330 12VDC LED Replacement 382 394 WL-330 472-037 472-054 MS25237-330 12000-0009
- Light Colors: Bright White, Warm White, Red, Green, Blue
- Lamp Shape: T1 3/4 (5mm)
- Base Style: Midget Flange
- Voltage: 12/14VDC
- Polarity: Bi-Polar
- Dimmable: YES (voltage-dependent intensity decrement; PWM drivers)
- *Reduced current draw of LED may narrow the effective dimming range when used with rheostat-type dimmer controls)
- Wattage: 0.2
- Current: 0.02mA
- Length: 0.65"
- Diameter: 0.24"
- Average Bulb Life: 50,000 hr.
- Certifications: N/A