The Evolution Series wingtip nav/strobe assemblies are true to form, direct replacements for legacy fixtures with 12-volt electrical systems. Replaces the inefficient, but also failure prone filament-type fixtures with high-efficieny led technology. Each assembly incorporates a forward position light (red or green) as well as a high-intensity LED strobe/anti-collision light.
The Evolution wingtip assemblies are designed as direct replacements to the legacy fixtures (nav only or nav/strobe combo) to eliminate any extra drilling or paint touchup and/or bodywork. Now standard with PolyArmour lens hardcoat treatment.
NON-TSO; NOT APPROVED OR INTENDED FOR INSTALLATION ON CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT
- Integrated anti-collision strobe - instantly add safety/visibility enhancing strobes without the hassle of heavy, power hungry remote mounted strobe power supplies.
- Direct replacement fixtures - eliminates extra drilling and paint/bodywork time and cost.
- Maintenance Free - Eliminate recurrent maintenance time/cost - designed to perform for thousands of hours which eliminates time and cost associated with legacy filament bulbs and strobe tubes/power supplies.
- Extreme LED brightness - many times brighter than legacy filament products.
- Low current - Brighter, but draws a fraction of the current of the legacy nav and strobe lights
- No external power supplies - Reduces weight and installation complexities. Requires only power (12-volt DC) and ground with optional sync wire for strobe syncronization if desired).
- EMI/RFI-Free - No more frustrating audio noise from high current and/or high voltage strobe power supplies.
- Low voltage - only requires buss voltage, which eliminates chances of electrical shock from high voltage power supplies while performing maintenance.
Evolution Series - LED Nav/Strobe Assemblies
Voltage: 10.5~15 Volt DC Power:
Nav: 0.36amps (5watts)
Strobe: 1.60amps Peak; 0.40 Avg
Dimensions: 3.97"L x 1.81W x 1.60H Weight: 0.24lb Certifications: Intended for non-certified applications only