Our new Evolution Series rear position/strobe assemblies are true to form direct replacement for legacy fixtures that utilize not only inefficient but also failure prone filament-type fixtures. Each assembly incorporates a constant-on white position light as well and a high intensity flashing strobe/anti-collision light, which until now was only available with costly and heavy aftermarket assemblies that require remote mounted high-voltage power supplies that are notorious for adding radio interference to communications equipment.
The Evolution tail/rudder LED assemblies are engineered to the exact dimensions as legacy fixtures (nav only or nav/strobe combo) to ensure perfect fit which eliminates any extra drilling or time consuming paint touchup and/or bodywork.
To aid in the installation, each light assembly is supplied with your choice of #4-40 stainless steel machine screws/ny-lock nuts or #8-32 SS screws/lock nuts. Select your preference prior to adding to cart. Note: if either of these options is not approriate for your application, customer supplied hardware is necessary.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT APPROVED FOR INSTALLATION ON CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT
Evolution Series - LED Tail Position/Strobe Assembly
- Integrated anti-collision strobe - instantly add safety/visibility enhancing strobes without the hassle of heavy, power hungry remote mounted strobe power supplies.
- Direct replacement fixtures - eliminates extra drilling and paint/bodywork time and cost.
- Eliminate recurrent maintenance time/cost - designed to perform for thousands of hours which eliminates time and cost associated with legacy filament bulbs and strobe tubes/power supplies.
- Extreme LED brightness - many times brighter than legacy filament products.
- Low current - Brighter, but draws a fraction of the current of the legacy nav and strobe lights
- No external power supplies - Reduces weight. Requires only power (10-30vdc) and ground with optional sync wire for strobe syncronization if desired).
- EMI/RFI-Free - No more frustrating audio noise from high current and/or high voltage strobe power supplies.
- Low voltage - only requires buss voltage, which eliminates chances of elecrical shock from high voltage power supplies while performing maintenance.